Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com, Corry@iol.ie, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:33:39 FILETIME=[13F72380:01C05BAC]
My wife thinks the TR3 is nice and even said that she would consider owning
one, which I'd be glad to find for her (note that I didn't say getting
involved with clubs, maintenance, etc.).  I told her she'd have to learn to
operate a standard transmission first.  She likes my Bugeye, from a
distance.  She definately thinks of it as a toy.  I'm working hard to turn
it into a real everyday car.  I've got a line on a tach-drive generator that
I can swap my Lucas ACR16 alternator for.  Then the little bugger should be
back on the road (and the tach will even work for the first time since I've
owned it).
Ryan