Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup

To: npenney@erols.com
Subject: Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:36:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Nolan,

Thanks for your reply.  Can you confirm that the manifolds from Mk2 - Mk4
Spitfire are all the same and will the 1500 Midget (obligatory MG content).
Also I guess the twin HS2 Spitfire 'hop up' replaces a single 1.5" stromberg?
 If so, is the Spitfire single stromberg manifold the same as the one on the
1500 Midget,  Finally is the stud hole pattern on the 1.5" Stromberg the same
as a HS4?

Thanks

Daniel

In a message dated 09/12/00 16:35:10 Pacific Standard Time, npenney@erols.com