Re: Tops

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Tops
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:02:24 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

We've been around this before, but I to ordered a top from them too.
Finished product looks great, but I have not installed it. It took 3-4
weeks to arrive, they bill you as soon as they start making it (usually a
few days) and you can't get any info on their 800 number, only order. He
wouldn't even tell me if the top came with any hardware... asked me to call
back on their other line with  any questions. Price is definately good.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A