Re: Tops

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tops
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:39:38 -0500
Well now. Here is the real story. I have a hard top. I had to use it last
winter because I had to drive my daughter to school. It is a SnugTop and I
have had it for longer than I have had my current Midget. I got it with the
76 in 1977. My folks got it for me for those cold Wyoming winters.
The last time I used it was this past Sunday. We had our Philly MG Club Xmas
luncheon and it was a bit cold for the GF. So I sacrificed. Then it came off
on Monday morning to my GF screaming "You are obsessed" out the window ;-).

Best part. This AM there was a coating of ice on all the cars. Everybody but
me ad to scrape ice off more than one window. Me?? Just the windscreen and
done ;-)

So phooey on you.

This really IS for a friend on the MG list so keep the chatter down will ya?

Larry

On 12/14/00 5:13 PM, "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net> wrote:

> I smell a rat here.  I think Larry is only saying it's for a friend's
> MGB and then armed with that information Larry will order and install
> a top for his car, while we all think of him motoring round topless.
> Next he will have "a friend" who will want more heat and "demist" from
> his car too!  (just get a hardtop, Larry, and be done with it!......it
> just so happens that I.....)
> The Real Larry, with hardtop, glass windows, heat and sunshine in
> central Florida.....  83 degrees and sunny

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.