Re: Re: LBC on TV - 2 Mayberry RFD

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: LBC on TV - 2 Mayberry RFD
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:58:30 -0500
Cc: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
ABout 6 months ago I saw an episode of CHIPS on cable (TNT, maybe).  THe bad
guys were stealing high end cars, and using Baker's friend's tow truck because
he owed them money.  Final car to get stolen, and eventually dropped 50 feet
from a scrapyard magnet was a blue RB Midget in perfect condition.  At least
prior to the fall.  The big scene was when Baker and Ponch save the friend's
little girl who was hiding in the Midget when it was in the air.  Lots of
scenes of the MG.  Wish I had it on tape...

Mike
Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com> wrote:
> Mayberry RFD ... (channel ???  two days ago)
Andy walks out of the Police station...
across the street at the corner is a Pageant Blue
CB MGB. Rather nice condition. You could only
see from the doors back.

Two episodes now, that B has been there.  :-)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com