Re: no LBC content

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no LBC content
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:52:37 -0500
JustBrits wrote:

> er, Kate, I will admit to being about 125 south of Peter, BUT do you really
> want the 28.375 inches of the "white sh*t" I have???

We got 5 inches today. It's nice, everything is white.
Perfect for the Christmas weekend. Just enough.
Kids out playing in it making snow men, snow angels, and snow forts.
snowball fights with my little nieces and nephews was fun. (They won)
Seeing that most New Jersians don't know how to drive in the snow even
if the roads are clear. I'll bet you snowbelt people would just run them
off the road if they got in your way.

Merry Christmas
Frank