Re: Silicone Brake fluid users

To: JustBrits <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Silicone Brake fluid users
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:43:10 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
JustBrits wrote:

> Well, Frank, as bad as I hate to say it, ya broke da KISS Rule.
>
> "SillyCone" wasn't even invented when these cars where built!!

Yeah but it works soooo good except for the brake light switch appetite.
And I did buy a special made for "sillycone" fluid brake light switch.

Marketing! Take an Asian made regular switch, stick a piece of paper in
the bag saying how good it is and it is fully developed and tested for
your special needs,  charge 5 Xs retail and shove it down the
enthusiasts throat.
--

Merry Christmas
Frank