Re: Silicone Brake fluid users

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Silicone Brake fluid users
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:45:07 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
<<Yeah but it works soooo good except for the brake light switch appetite.>>

er, I am pretty sure (but just from "experience") that GT/LMA works "soooo
good"??!!??

Took the SillySh*t OUT of Hortense, but "the Goos Stuff" back in.  Had my
first prob in five year this spring and it Was/Is MY fault 'cause I let the
stuff SIT there.  RR cyl locked up.  Oh well.
Got what I deserved.  'Course gotta mention that was after over 60K miles!!
(and two snow storms in DC which ain't exactly 'round the corner from me)
Me