Re: Happy New 5speed?

To: bob marley <a58bugi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Happy New 5speed?
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:25:31 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I opted for the rib case when I last changed mine, mainly because I was nearly
destitute at the time, and a new ribcase was offered me for the sum of $450.  I
will probably go ahead with the 5 speed conversion next time, but since this
gearbox has less than 200 miles on it, I look forward to it being a long time in
the future.
Kate
72 Midget