Re: Car for Sale in Penn.

To: <busyrider@springmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car for Sale in Penn.
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:06:29 -0500
I'm not a big E-bay follower, but how can they say this car is sold with no
reserve, but that the bidding starts at $800.00? No reserve means you can
start the bidding as low as you please, and the sale will be at the high
bid, whether it's $10.00 or $10,000.00. I tried to place a bid lower than
$800.00, and it wouldn't accept it.

                                                                Mike
Ellsworth
                                                                71 Midget