Re: Car for Sale in Penn.

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Michael Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>, <Jeff24fan@aol.com>, <busyrider@springmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car for Sale in Penn.
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:52:28 -0000
let's be honest! that car low serial number or not it is a 100.00 parts car!
there is not 1 piece that does not need to be stripped of botched paint or
that has rust.   oh goody! a good windshield and frame.  it knocks but does
not smoke.  no title. and it looks rough.   yes!  it could be a starter
project, but it requires a total disassembly to be even serviceable.   i
sold a wire wheel mk2 midget with a hard top complete 3 years ago for 400.00
because it had 2 perfect seats and a fiberglass hard top.  it made this
thing look like a refugee from the crusher!   either i am way out of tuoch
with values of project cars or this car's owner is out of touch with
reality.

chuck.
confused about what stuff is worth anymore?