Re: Ignition Timing

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition Timing
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:27:23 EST
Guy,

The advance characteristics (both advance and how quickly it advances) of the
standard distributor will not be suitable for a 276 cam.

Daniel

In a message dated 03/01/01 12:58:29 Pacific Standard Time,
guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< Re-sending this 'cos my server has been down, so I didn't see any
 replies, or it didn't get sent in the first place!  Can't believe
 no-one has any opinion  -- not on this list !! {:-)