Re: Ignition Timing

To: Corry@iol.ie, guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk
Subject: Re: Ignition Timing
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:38:36 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron

I have the Power Tuning Midgets & Sprite book, and have found it very
informative. It skims over the engine because of the books out on the
subject, but covers suspension, brakes, steering, ignition, etc well. One
thing I liked was that different improvements were classified for standard
cars, fast road and competition. Therefore, depending on the intended use of
your Spridget, you could avoid competition-level changes that would make a
road car h*** to drive every day. Covered the big-ticket cost items as well
as some inexpensive improvement. Worth having a copy of book (or access to
one).

Jim Rogers
59 Bugeye
San Juan Capistrano, CA