Anybody have One of these?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody have One of these?
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:24:22 EST
I re-lapped my valves in my 1500, and in disassembling, after removing the
valve keepers, the valve retainer (at the top of the valve spring), and the
valve spring itself, I found that the DPO's DPM (Dumb previous mechanic) had
replaced one of the dome-shaped valve spring seats with a WASHER!!!  The
WASHER, being softer than the valve spring or the head was eaten up!  My
question is, does anyone have ONE of these (the dome-shaped valve spring
seat) they could send me?  Jest pop it in an envelope and mail it right
along?  I would be willing to pay for it and the postage.  I just get hives
thinking about calling M***  or Vick* Br** for this, what, 98 cent piece, and
paying 5.95 shipping and handling.   I am on stall getting my engine back
together till I get that little bitty piece.  Thanks guys!

--David C.