RE: Fw: UNDO torque ;-) Plywood Spec

To: "'Geoff Branch'" <branch@valinet.com>, John Holliday <fprodget@yahoo.com>, "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: UNDO torque ;-) Plywood Spec
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:53:28 -0700
Guys,
I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel here. These plywood undo tools are
available from all of the usual suspects in sizes appropriate for Spridgets,
Big Healeys and Jaguars. They are supposed to be hit with an UNDO hammer to
loosen or tighten the spinner as required. All I want to do is hook my
torque wrench up to this plywood tool and tighten each spinner  to the same
torque value. My question was, and still is : What is the correct torque for
an UNDO ? Does anyone have an answer more accurate than " That feels about
right"
Mark