Re: Fw: UNDO torque ;-) Plywood Spec

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>, "'Geoff Branch'" <branch@valinet.com>, "John Holliday" <fprodget@yahoo.com>, "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: UNDO torque ;-) Plywood Spec
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:54:38 -0500
KISS ... everyone is afraid of either bending spokes with
a misplaced hammer blow, or damaging their spinners.

Keep a short (10"-18") piece of 2"x4" in the trunk.
lay the edge/end of the 2x4 on the spinner and hit the 2x4
with
the hammer. You can either do it on end or on the edge.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com