Re: Revolting experience

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Revolting experience
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:43:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"Peter C." wrote:

> I saw a Pontiac Aztec

Peter

A good friend of mine bought one.
It replaced his 56 Studebaker wagon.
I didn't have the heart to tell him it was butt ugly.
I just wished him all the best and that I hoped he would get 45 years
out of it like the Stud. (I'll let you know when I'm 90)
The person who bought it was Joe's cousin.

Now what's with the new Nissan truck with the plastic bolted on robotic
looks?

Or the new Explorer. A 4 door pick up truck with an 4' bed.
Or better put, a Crown Vic with no trunk lid.

I don't know which is worse, everybody driving a beige 4 door that you
can not tell what it is unless you read the nameplate, or people driving
butt ugly sport utes with no more room then a beige jelly bean.

At least they are not shoe boxes with 4 wheels anymore.
You can tell the Aztec from the jeep.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ