Re: Revolting experience

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Revolting experience
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:00:31 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well for the Grand finale... I let my wife go pick out her own Christmas
Present last year... ( oh and I might mention present for this year and
next and so on)

She picked out an Excursion..... no shit a Battle ship on Wheels.... but
hey she is in love with the damn thing and I don't have to drive it..... I
get the F250 short bed extended cab with the Powerstroke..... Yeah.... your
right it's the Exact same size... but it's got function on it's side.... it
can tow the Race car..... K