RE: Revolting experience

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Revolting experience
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:03:53 -0600
There are 2 on a dealer lot by me. They have been there 3 months
and haven't moved. For sh*ts and giggles I went and had
a look at the sticker price. I did this on a Sunday when
the dealership was closed and it was dark out so no one
would see me. One was $26K the other was
$28.5K. The interior is just as hideous. If I was
of Aztec ancestry I would sue for defamation of character.

Jim