Re: junk yard wars... again

To: "Trisha" <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>, "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: junk yard wars... again
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:02:09 -0800
I love the concept of the show but I can't stand the US version.  The
safety, the American Guy, the Junkyard without any British cars in it.  Also
the way they now act like its a bad episode of The Dukes of Hazard turns my
stomach as well.  "Will the two teams be able to build it in time and make
it to the 1/4 finals?.  . .  come back after the beak"  Only one word - -
cheese!

Tom
'59 Bugeye (newly named) Bertie