Re: More Electrical Problems!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <CNAArndt@aol.com>
Subject: Re: More Electrical Problems!
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:06:10 -0500
Cc: <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The correct strap has the 3/8 hole for all sprites and midgets up to the
1500 model and goes on the slave to the frame. The 1500 had the strap on the
front of the motor.
As long as you ground it good it doesn't matter where it is.
Bad ground will heat up a bunch of things when you start it and drive it. It
will find ground where ever it can. Suspect even the battery cable as well
as the conection of the cable to the body. I've even seen the accel cable
weld itself together from a bad ground.