Re: Re: Piston Balancing

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Re: Piston Balancing
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:24:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer wrote:
"Ha ha ha!  Makes me think back a few months ago when I called several machine
shops around here about balancing my flywheel.  They acted like they didn't
know what I was talking about. "

I can hear the phone call to the machine shops now.....

Ptew... splat

"weell,  I don't right know how to balance a fly wheel.  Ah didn't even know
them there flys used wheels.  don't they just fly everwhere?"

Ptew...   splat.

"No,  it's for a british car, for the engine."

Ptew... splat

"now why would any'un use a fly's wheel in dere engine.  THem brits don't know
anytin about automOOObiles.  Why don't ya just go buy a 'merican car and forget
'bout balancing a fly's wheel.  Bad EEEnough they bite my arse when I'ma
dumpin....  "

ptew...  splat.

<click>

Mike

DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/17/2001 4:05:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, kturk@ala.net
Ha ha ha!  Makes me think back a few months ago when I called several machine
shops around here about balancing my flywheel.  They acted like they didn't
know what I was talking about.  I finally fotgot it and installed it as is. .
.after having the ring reversed, which gave me new teeth on the working side
and worked great.

--DAvid C.