Re: Re: Piston Balancing

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Piston Balancing
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:11:16 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From <mgraziano at mindspring.com>
To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 5:24 PM

> DLancer wrote:
> "Ha ha ha!  Makes me think back a few months ago when I called several
machine shops around here about balancing my flywheel.  They acted like they
didn't know what I was talking about. "

> I can hear the phone call to the machine shops now.....
>
> Ptew... splat
>
> "weell,  I don't right know how to balance a fly wheel.  Ah didn't even
know them there flys used wheels.  don't they just fly everwhere?"

> Ptew...   splat.
>
> "No,  it's for a british car, for the engine."
>
> Ptew... splat
>
> "now why would any'un use a fly's wheel in dere engine.  THem brits don't
know anytin about automOOObiles.  Why don't ya just go buy a 'merican car
and forget 'bout balancing a fly's wheel.  Bad EEEnough they bite my arse
when I'ma dumpin....  "