Leaf's in a Bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaf's in a Bugeye
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 06:45:18 -0600
Hey has anyone out there ever stuck Leaf Springs in a Bugeye?

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying working on an LBC again.... wow....
what a gas.... Fun little cars... I snatched the floor boards out of the
donor car with the Plasma cutter last night and am looking at stealing the
rear end next.... cutting out the mounts for the rear .... and welding it
all together as a Leaf spring car....

I can run some spacer Blocks and lower the car an additional 4" which is
pretty close to the Altitude for the car in the end...

Just can't figure out how to Lower the Bugeye 1/4 elliptic's without
designing a New bottom bar and running coil overs...

Just a couple of thoughts.... K