Unbreako - R, S, or T

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Unbreako - R, S, or T
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:21:21 EST
Hi list,

Remember my question about the steering column bolt a while back?  I was
trying to establish if the fact that it was black made any difference or if
it had a T marking on it.

I think it was the largest Sprite driver in the world (not recognised
officially) who said he had a bolt with the marking Unbreako on it.  Looking
at some old bolts I have, one has Unbreako on it but also the letter S.  So,
anyone fancy checking any black Unbreako bolts to see if it has a T on it.

I think the T is significant because an S bolt is stronger than an R bolt and
so I would expect a T bolt to be stronger than an S bolt.

Daniel1312