RE: Rant on Panhard Rods (was More Tech Session Pics)

To: "'Elliott, Patrick'" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, "'Mike & Kerry Gigante'" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rant on Panhard Rods (was More Tech Session Pics)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:26:09 -0800
Actually, Drew brought his Winners Circle panhard rod to the Tech Session.
It is a "full width" rod meaning it is pretty much the length of the rear
axle. I think this is more along the lines of what Mike is talking about (I
think). The body bracket on this mounts along the front of the gas tank
actually using the tank mount studs/bolts. Our question at the session was
whether this was a string enough mounting. The other end of the rod mounts
to the back of the spring/radius arm bracket (after you drill one hole).

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com