Re: Crate Engine for Ford No LBC

To: "Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crate Engine for Ford No LBC
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:50:55 -0500
Kevin,

I had very good luck with a JASPER rebuilt engine in my daughters Beretta
GT. We put it in about 5 years ago, and it has over 100k miles on it and is
still running well (knock on wood). As I recall, they supply a lot of
engines for many different vehicles. They have a website at
www.jasperengines.com which will give you more info.

Mike Ellsworth
71 Midget
62 Sprite