Re: Rant on Panhard Rods (was More Tech Session Pics)

To: "BILL" <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: Rant on Panhard Rods (was More Tech Session Pics)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:53:08 +1100
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
As I mentioned in a different email, I have the WC panhard rod
on my bugeye (it came with the car). It *could* be longer, but it
isn't too bad.

The mounting arrangement has proved itself perfectly adequate -
I have used it on the race track with competition tyres (Hoosier
Street TD, Yoko A032R, Dunlop Formula R) and even more
impressively, on closed road (bumpy!) special stage rallies, again
with competition tyres (Yoko A032R and Dunlop Formula R)
over the past 6 years. No problems at all.

Mike