Re: Huh?

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Huh?
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:13:39 -0800
Mike,

I don't think that's it. I think you have a short somewhere. Try removing
the solenoid from the chassis and see if it still gets hot. Did you make
sure to hold both nuts on the starter connection when you tighened it? It's
easy to twist the post if you don't.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -