Re: Huh?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Huh?
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:37:16 -0800
Ok Mike, It's time for you to give up on this one. There's nothing that's
going to solve this problem, and the only solution I can see is that I drive
down there with my trailer and take this lemon of a Sprite off your hands.
I'm sure we can work out a fair price, say around $500. Salvage value is all
it's worth, don't you think.

;)

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC