Re: LBC Related Questions

To: CNAArndt@aol.com, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: LBC Related Questions
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:15:57 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Just out of curiosity,  has anyone been able to purchase a complete set of
original, decent, bugeye rubber floor mats and center tunnel cover in the
past 25 years?  (not the AMCO items, I mean the real deal)  It wouldn't
surprise me to see a complete set go for $1,000 to a concoursophile.  I know
there's been a couple of attempts to come up with a group to do repros, but
the total price has always been too much to make it worthwhile.

Rick