Re: Help! SU frustrations!

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help! SU frustrations!
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:12:27 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Eddie,  So move the distributor vaccum line to the port on the front carb
where it belongs.  Be sure to check that the port is open and working first.
Manifold vaccum and the vaccum at the throttle plate are two very different
things.  Also you say you used new throttle shafts,  were they oversize or
standard?  Did you rebush the carb bodys?  Just throwing new shafts in worn
out bodys won't fix anything.
        Crash