Re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:07:16 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello kate,

           it is most definetly a "SHE" as are all cars, and boats...
           ..

           if we weren't so.. American, knowing only one language, and
           striving to be oh so politically correct, we would all know
           what speakers of most languages know.. there are three
           kinds of nouns.. masculine, feminine, and neuter.. and can
           be immediately told by the ending of the word, the gender
           of that word... every two year old in italy, france, spain,
           mexico, etc., etc., etc.,.

           the point being that almost all machinery, all cars, are
           feminine... not by virtue of chauvinism, but by the
           language itself...

 it has no name. I am not even certain yet if it is a "he" or
kg> "she",
--
Best regards,
 Bill