Re: Roll Bar Padding

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Padding
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:57:41 -0800
Cc: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
So, What you are saying is that I should bring a lariat if we come through
Texas? That is how I accomplished my one and only "wild emu capture" back in
the days when I was an animal control officer. The local cop was very impressed
with my heeling, as he had tried a different tactic, and was still a bit tender
in places.
Kate