Re: Selling the Sprite...

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@geocities.com>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Selling the Sprite...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:06:07 -0500
Patton,

I have to agree with the general consensus of the list, Find a way to keep
it.

I remember many years ago, I had a friend who had a 69 or 70 Mustang MachI,
and was going into the Air Force. He ended up selling it to another friend,
with an "option to buy back" when his hitch was up. I don't remember the
details of their arrangement, only that the guy got married while still in
service and never wanted the car back (he probably does now). Give it some
thought. Everybody on this list has been where you are, and wishes they
could have a second chance. My first car was a 67 Midget I bought for $75
when I was 16 years old, and I would love to find it today. As much as I
enjoy the cars I have now, they don;t hold the memories that my first car
did.

                                                                    My $.02
                                                                    Mike
Ellsworth