Re: Fwd: Selling the Sprite...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Selling the Sprite...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:03:00 -0800 (PST)
Patton,
I fell in love with a 59 bugeye rebuilt by my neighbor across the street.
At the end of the summer spent watching him rebuild it, I went off to
college and dreamed of that car for the next 30 years.  I was lucky enough
to get it from him last year and I've got to tell you,  DON'T GIVE IT UP!  I
was luckier than I deserve and about as happy as I could be.  Don't count on
being that lucky.  I'll never get over not being able to get back the '59
MGA that saw me through college.

Besides, after hearing from so many of us telling how bad it will hurt in
the future, its going to be ten times worse as your remember getting all
this good advice not to do it.

Please post again and tell us you found a way to hang on to it.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 Bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller