Re: 2 Re: It's the end of an era

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2 Re: It's the end of an era
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:36:30 -0000
From <Daniel1312 at aol.com>
To: <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>; <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 15 February 2001 18:41
Subject: 2 Re: It's the end of an era

> I have seen plastic pigs with wide wheels at the rear (only).  Also one
> magazine featured a plastic pig with a 2L Pinto engine and the car did
> wheelies including one which almost wrecked the car on landing.
>
> You tend not to see them about as much these days though I have seen a few
> Bond Bugs (plastic triangle).
>
> Daniel1312

Didn't a Datsun engined one get into the news a few years back for exceeding
100mph on the motorway?

Saw one after it had been hit at a crossroads in Colehill, Dorset.  Looked
like someone had laid a rusty bedstead under a pile of woodchippings.  The
thing just "EXPLODED" in a cloud of GRP particles.  Wonder if the
self-destruction absorbed some of the impact, much like ablative armour on
Tanks?