Sprite Gifting/Sprite Selling

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@geocities.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Gifting/Sprite Selling
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:08:27 -0600
        I haven't said much about the "gift sprite" (how can I get that on a
7-digit WI plate?) because it didn't seem right until Frank got home. The
whole sequence needed closure. Glad you made it Frank, I was stuck in
Memphis once. Did you see......?
        I still can't get the smile off my face. THIS one will NEVER go.
        Sold my last and first Spridget (65 Midget) in 77. I had had many
others
along the way while still keeping the first one. That one was special. I
had many "firsts" in that car. (Things some of you think are impossible,
btw) I thought at the time that it was time for a change, go to college at
age 24, get a "real' job, not auto parts, etc., etc. The only good to come
from that whole deviation was meeting my wife. If not for her it wouldn't
have been worthwhile. So, here I am, selling auto parts, but Spritelss
until this weekend. As I said earlier, this more than about a car. Life is
now a whole lot better. I'm having trouble expressing this, and expressing
my gratitude to Frank, Ron, our wives, and Mike, Jeff and others unknown to
me. Thanks to all, friends.

        Patton, it seems silly, and I'd have thought so too back in 77, but
        KEEP THE EFFING SPRITE

Peter C
67 Gift Sprite
... and some other stuff