Re: Sprite Gifting/Sprite Selling

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@geocities.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Gifting/Sprite Selling
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:52:33 -0600
Peter... kinda hard to express my feelings about you and your gift... How
bout JEALOUS.... does that work for you....

not because you got a car and I didn't..... but because of the quality of
your friends....   Special stuff my friend

Keith.....( now you know what it's like to sit on the starting line at
Bonneville....same goose bumps...)

<spridgets@autox.team.net>