Re: Silicone fluid, WARNING: Newbie Question

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Silicone fluid, WARNING: Newbie Question
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:59:20 -0800
Cc: <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I've been running silicone in my Bugeye for two years or so. I've had no
problems at all, even with fabled brake light pressure switch. I bought the
switch from VB so it is probably of Chinese origin.

All parts, including brake lines, calipers, wheel cylinders, etc were new
when I put in the silicone. The master cylinder was brass sleeved and
rebuilt at the same time.

Larry Miller