Re: stupidity hurts.

To: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: stupidity hurts.
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:40:10 -0600
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Why is it the spitfires get driven in such a state of disrepair? Mine
was a 70 and had no bonnet, seats or exhaust. But I had to take it for
the test drive and got caught!
Any more the neighbors just wave and the cops just make sure I am not
going where the
out-of-towners can see me. Luckily, within 3 blocks of my house I have
the parts store, car wash, gas station, courthouse and fire station.I am
also guilty of driving a 67 Mustang that had a trashed tranny that had
only 2nd gear and no neutral. When you started it, the broken motor
mount let the 6 cylinder flop over and pulled the throttle wide open
just as the clutch linkage fell out! Drove it for about 2 weeks like
this.
I am honestly surprised that ANY of us made it past 18 years old.
Bruce Lowry