Re: Caribou Canvas

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:00:12 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
At 04:43 PM 2/21/2001, Frank Clarici wrote:
>When you get the top, you may want to drive down here, we can go see
>Dave, he has all the tools to install a top. You just have to feed him.
>He has the tennex hole punches, and that sort of stuff. It sure beats
>trying to use a knife to cut oval holes.
---
Yo, Frank. FYI  at www.mcmaster.com   (Mcmaster-Carr) they sell the punches
AND the turn button and lift the dot fasteners. I just discovered this
today whilst looking for some rivets (facing page)  Go to their web site.
In the right hand column under "Fastening and sealing" about 2/3 way down
is "snap fatseners" Go to that page, then on the left side of screen go to
         NFI     Peter C