Re: Sweet Sound

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Sweet Sound
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:23:26 -0600
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have heard that gas will dissolve the asphalt speed bumps to a certain degree.
I would not advocate the vandalism of pouring gasoline on your speedbumps, BUT
if your gas tank developed a leak only near the vicinity of the speedbump, most
likely due to bumping said bump, who is to know any different...................