Re: Re: Midget Seats

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Midget Seats
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:42:50 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
they'll fit no problem.

brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Allen,

Since you have a later model Midget, you wouldn't know if they would fit in
a Bugeye do you? I need totally new seats for mine since the shells are
shot. I am trying to figure out my options, since it seems to be about $750
to buy all the pieces from one of the usual vendors to make new ones.
Eventually I may put authentic Bugeye seats in it, but driving it is a
higher priority now.

Brian
Bugeye in Resto