Re: Midget Seats

To: millerls@ado13.com, bugeye15@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Midget Seats
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:14:23 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> In my opinion, no. I have the seats from a '74 Midget sitting in a Bugeye
> that is under construction and I don't think they would work very well. You
> could cram them in but doubt that you would be happy.

I was wondering when we were going to hear from someone who actually owns a
Bugeye.  I guess the square body seats are a bit wider.  There still may be
small seats in a boneyard though.  How about an NSU?  (Am I dating myself?)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport