Re: Air/Fuel Ratio

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: Air/Fuel Ratio
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:37:57 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

The bigger chokes only pay off at higher rpm though if the size is too small
they ultimately limit the amount of power the engine produces.

The key to getting a DCOE to work, which remember is a fixed venturi carb, is
to give it as much help as possible in getting air into it.  The full radius
ram makes a very big difference to the carb when the air velocity through it
is slow as well as aid the overall ability of the carb to breathe.

What rams are you running on this carb?  How long are they?  How much
clearance do you have between the air filter case and the ram?

Daniel1312

In a message dated 01/03/01 12:49:56 Pacific Standard Time,