Re: #%&*() Fan

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: #%&*() Fan
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 17:35:49 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
  My sympathies, Larry.  Poor you.  When nylon propellers cam out for
model airplane engines, we had to boil them to relieve internal stresses
so they wouldn't fly apart. Also, they gad to be discarded if the were
nicked.   Don't see them any more.  I wonder if 7500 rpm is faster than
the mfr envisioned your fan being turned?  Maybe you can recover from
them.

  Cheers,

  CR