Re: #%&*() Fan

To: millerls@ado13.com
Subject: Re: #%&*() Fan
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 04:45:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't see much point staying with an engine driven fan on a car that is
clearly modified and not going to be entered for any concours show.  Put a
decent electric fan on it with or without a thermostatic switch.

www.kenlowe.com or that jap fan listed in the archives.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/03/01 15:36:52 Pacific Standard Time, ccrobins@ktc.com