Re: My new Bugeye!

To: "Dan Corning" <d-corning@home.com>
Subject: Re: My new Bugeye!
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:25:38 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Welcome to the list, on question #1 the answer is no they don't all rattle
in first gear, in my two bug-i's I have a smoothcase and a Datsun 5 speed
and neither of them rattle in first.  That is a sign of a rebuilt $600
ribcase. As to question #2  155 R13 tires will not rub, 165R13 will and
145R13 look funny, although that is supposed to be the proper size.
        Crash
ps  don't worry about the rattle as it will get much worse and then you can
drop in a 5-speed.