Re: LBC trailer

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: LBC trailer
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:02:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I use a small 12' single axle old satelite dish carring trailer (when
back yard dishes were much bigger)
It is a bit low and very hard to see behind a full size pick up but I
also can unhook it and push it by hand anywhere.
It is smaller then a landscape trailer, no brakes and I have even stuck
it in the bed of my truck instead of going one way empty.

Maybe you can find one of those landscape trailers. Open grid deck so
all the oil leaks "go away" they have their own ramps and LBCs don't
weigh much more then a couple lawn mowers anyway. I see them in the
local paper for $500-$1000 all the time. $750 being the norm.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ